Friday 7 January 2011

Challenge 3: My Ideas

Idea 1: Issue - Vegetarianism
My first idea is to do a big drawing/painting of an animal (pig, cow, lamb etc) using human parts as their accessories. For example, I will have a drawing of a pig using a human head as a bag or a lamb using human arms and hands as a scarf.

Idea 2: Issue - Eating Disorders
Another one of my ideas evolves around eating disorders, I want to do a drawing/painting of a girl with an 'out of order' sign covering her mouth to show the issues of girls and women starving themselves in order to lose weight.

Idea 3: Issue - Vegetarianism
My last idea is again based on vegetarianism, where I am going to rearrange the food chain where the animals will be at the top, and humans down at the bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment