Tuesday 13 July 2010

My Banksy

In today's lesson we had to choose an image and turn it into a Banksy style stencil image. I chose Audrey Hepburn as she's such an icon, though to 'Banksy' it up i added Thomas the Tank Engine over her cigarette. To create this image, i just put them both onto photoshop, and changed the threshold levels, and the blur levels, and then sharpened each image a little. After getting the black and white stencil image i merged the two layers together and added a few final touches with the brushes to get the unclean dripped finish.


Once i had done this i had to go around longroad and find somewhere, where i would like to place my image, i took a photo of this and uploaded it onto my laptop. I then dragged my stencil image onto the wall and changed the image to overlay to make it look as if i had actually spray painted it onto the wall.



I am very happy with my final image, I didn't ever think i would be able to create something quite like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment